Sabinet African ePublications (SA ePublications)
The Sabinet African ePublications (SA ePublications) service has been available online to clients with great success since 2001. This service is the most comprehensive, searchable collection of full-text African electronic journals available on one platform which focuses on information originating from or pertaining to Africa.
This service allows you to discover articles related to African content covering a wide variety of topics. Our collection of journal subjects include:
- Business and Finance
- Medicine and Health
- Science, Technology and Agriculture
- Social Sciences and Humanities.
Now including the African Journal Archive, SA ePublications offers almost 500 African journals, a number that grows consistently as new journal titles are added. SA ePublications is not only the largest collection of its kind, but also easy to use since the platform was designed with the end user in mind.
Should there be a journal title which you would like to have included in the service or if you wish to have your own journal considered for inclusion in our service, please feel free to contact us.
The benefits of SA ePublications for the subscriber
- Fully searchable articles in PDF format
- Advanced search functionality to ensure more focused and accurate results
- Easy to use and accessible anytime and anywhere
- When subscribing to a title, users will have full access to the archive available for that title
- Different subscription options are available
The benefits of SA ePublications for the publisher
- Increased subscription base for your journal
- Increased exposure for your journal
- Enhanced discovery
- Meeting user requirements
- Enhanced delivery
- Revenue-sharing model