oa De Rebus - Towards a unified independent legal profession : AGM news
The Law Society of South Africa (LSSA) held its annual general meeting (AGM) on 1 and 2 April in Johannesburg. Topics discussed at the AGM included -
- the Legal Practice Act 28 of 2014 (LPA);
- regional engagement;
- economic impact of professionals;
- the technology revolution: Advantages for smaller firms, impact on methods of service delivery and client management;
- a better deal for women in practice;
- alternative dispute resolution, court-annexed mediation and family arbitration; and
- human trafficking.
Article metrics loading...