oa Graphix - Through the ages : 40th anniversary
|Article Title||Through the ages : 40th anniversary|
|© Publisher:||New Media Publishing|
|Publication Date||Oct 2013|
The company was established in 1850 by Andreas Hamm, as a small bell foundry and machine factory located in the village of Frankenthal, Germany and was then known as Hemmer, Hamm und Compagnie. Shortly thereafter, machine builder, Andreas Albert joined and soon production of automatic cylinder presses commenced. By 1896, the small yet thriving enterprise relocated to the city of Heidelberg, in Germany and was then renamed in 1905 to Schnellpressenfabrik AG Heidelberg. In 1967, the company became what we know it as today, Heidelberger Druckmaschinen.
Article metrics loading...