Emergency Services SA
- Emergency Services SA focuses on policies, legislation and regulation pertaining to emergency services in southern Africa.
- It shares knowledge to save lives.
- Incident reportage and pertinent case studies promote effective disaster management, introducing the latest equipment and trends in the industry.
- In partnership with the institute, Emergency Services SA is able to benchmark, assess and analyse industry developments, protocols, and activities.
- The journal contributes to the goals and mission of the institute, \to promote the safety of the community and aspirations of its members in all aspects of emergency services, with dedication to the protection of life, property and the environment.
- The ABC audited circulation is continually updated.
|Publisher||3S Media (Pty) Ltd|
|Coverage||Vol 24 Issue 2 Mar/Apr 2003 - Vol 31 Issue 2 Mar/Apr 2009|
|Journal Status||Not Active|