Full text loading...
n CME : Your SA Journal of CPD - Advances in trauma surgery : main article
- The injured patient must be taken to the most appropriate hospital and not the closest.
- A more liberal use of the CT head is required in children after head trauma.
- An open mouth view is not accurate in the intubated patient.
- A CT scan may be used to determine the need for angiography and contrast studies in the stable patient with the transmediastinal gunshot wound.
- Damage control surgery is an attempt to control bleeding and prevent contamination as rapidly as possible.
Article metrics loading...