oa South African Journal of Clinical Nutrition - Nutritional management of encapsulating peritoneal sclerosis with intradialytic parenteral nutrition
The learning objectives of the case study were:
- To discuss the management of a patient with encapsulating peritoneal sclerosis.
- To discuss the nutritional recommendations of adults with endstage kidney disease (ESKD) on haemodialysis.
- To discuss intradialytic parenteral nutrition as a nutrition therapeutic intervention.
- To discuss refeeding syndrome as a complication of nutrition intervention.
- To discuss ethical considerations regarding parenteral nutrition in South Africa.
Article metrics loading...