n Management Today - Vantagepoint : the lessons learnt from a seasoned entrepreneur
|Article Title||Vantagepoint : the lessons learnt from a seasoned entrepreneur|
|© Publisher:||Richard Havenga & Associates|
|Publication Date||Sep 2012|
|Pages||43 - 46|
The entrepreneurial era of my business life is one which many business people and entrepreneurs can relate to:
- a fast track corporate era
- a few business start-ups
- the big break with an IT business in the 90's, the sale and wealth creation
- the new opportunity (seen through rose-tinted glasses), the harsh reality of a dud purchase
- the demise and collapse of the new business, the reality of loss and sureties
- the stress of having a judgement against your name and getting it rescinded
- picking yourself up and doing it all over again, finding the silver lining to what seemed like a hopeless situation, resulting in
- the birth of a new business, new partners, new life, new opportunities and
- lessons learnt, personal development, new roadmap, focus, discipline and balance.
Article metrics loading...