n Tax Breaks Newsletter - Income tax returns

Volume 2006, Issue 246
  • ISSN :



Extracted from text ... 6 July 2006 YOUR tax return is due by 14 July, and if you haven't applied for an extension, you'd better hurry up and send it in. Start by gathering the necessary documents, including: ?? IRP5 certificate from your employer ?? Retirement annuity contribution certificates ?? Proof of medical aid contributions ?? Proof of medical expenses not recovered from medical aid ?? A logbook of your mileage or odometer reading as at 28 Feb 2006 ?? Investment income certificates including details of foreign dividends ?? Documentation supporting any capital gains or losses made during the tax year ?? Section 18A ..

Loading full text...

Full text loading...


Article metrics loading...


This is a required field
Please enter a valid email address
Approval was a Success
Invalid data
An Error Occurred
Approval was partially successful, following selected items could not be processed due to error