n Tax Breaks Newsletter - Will SARS require all tax practitioners to register with a professional body? : Q&A

Volume 2012, Issue 320
  • ISSN :



I am a bookkeeper for a large number of taxpayers and businesses. Which controlling body can I register with, and where must I register? Surely there are a lot of bookkeepers like myself in SA who are not qualified and are excellent in their jobs who cannot just stop working as bookkeepers and abandon their life's work?

Loading full text...

Full text loading...


Article metrics loading...


This is a required field
Please enter a valid email address
Approval was a Success
Invalid data
An Error Occurred
Approval was partially successful, following selected items could not be processed due to error