n Tax Breaks Newsletter - How do I claim the medical tax credit on my provisional tax return? : Q & A

Volume 2013, Issue 326
  • ISSN :



In previous years the allowable portion of my medical aid contributions reduced my taxable income, and were thus not disclosed separately when completing my provisional tax return. Wit the changeover from medical aid contributions being claimed as a deduction to their replacement by a tax credit this year, how do I take these tax credits into account?

Loading full text...

Full text loading...


Article metrics loading...


This is a required field
Please enter a valid email address
Approval was a Success
Invalid data
An Error Occurred
Approval was partially successful, following selected items could not be processed due to error