1887

n The Dairy Mail - Comfy cows boost production : production

Volume 18, Issue 11
  • ISSN : 1561-4301

Abstract

There are many factors that influence milk production in dairy cattle, including breed, herd composition, stage of lactation, age, nutrition and udder health, as well as environmental factors such as heat stress. Approximately 60% of the variation in milk production is due to genetics, while the other 40% is due to environmental factors.

Loading full text...

Full text loading...

Loading

Article metrics loading...

/content/ac_dm/18/11/EJC12730
2011-11-01
2020-09-29

This is a required field
Please enter a valid email address
Approval was a Success
Invalid data
An Error Occurred
Approval was partially successful, following selected items could not be processed due to error