n Professional Accountant - Full and final settlement

Volume 2009 Number 1
  • ISSN : 1680-7537


You pay your municipal account every month in full according to the invoices submitted to you. What happens when, as a result of the municipalities' ineptitude, you receive an account for an amount over and above what you have already paid? Their argument is that they undercharged you for the last three years. Can you place this amount in dispute and offer an amount in full and final settlement?

Loading full text...

Full text loading...


Article metrics loading...


This is a required field
Please enter a valid email address
Approval was a Success
Invalid data
An Error Occurred
Approval was partially successful, following selected items could not be processed due to error