1887

n Cabo - Informal residences for medical students in the early days of the Medical School at Mowbray

Volume 2013, Issue 1
  • ISSN : 0379-4830

Abstract

In 1920 the South African Government granted part of the Welgelegen Estate (the Mowbray end of the Rhodes Estate) to the University of Cape Town. On this site the University built the Wernher and Beit laboratories - better known as the Anatomy and Pathology blocks - as the first move in establishing a new medical school.

Loading full text...

Full text loading...

Loading

Article metrics loading...

/content/cabo/2013/1/EJC139538
2013-01-01
2019-08-26

This is a required field
Please enter a valid email address
Approval was a Success
Invalid data
An Error Occurred
Approval was partially successful, following selected items could not be processed due to error