1887

n De Arte - The art collection of the University Museum, University of Stellenbosch : collecting and curating

Volume 2005, Issue 71
  • ISSN : 0004-3389
USD

 

Abstract

A maroon-coloured, double-storey, late Victorian building in Stellenbosch - with the date 1907 on one of its gables - is variously referred to as 'the old Bloemhof School' and 'The Sasol'. This building, The Eben DoÃ?nges Centre situated at 52 Ryneveld Street, is in fact the head office of the University (of Stellenbosch) Museum.

Loading full text...

Full text loading...

Loading

Article metrics loading...

/content/dearte/2005/71/EJC30968
2005-04-01
2016-12-09

This is a required field
Please enter a valid email address
Approval was a Success
Invalid data
An Error Occurred
Approval was partially successful, following selected items could not be processed due to error