oa De Rebus - Withdrawing a withdrawal of a dispute and re-enrolling arbitration
(LC) (unreported case no JR852/13, 23-2-2015) (Molahlehi J). : employment law - labour law

Volume 2016, Issue 564
  • ISSN : 0250-0329



Section 191(5) of the Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995 (LRA) provides the Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration (CCMA) must arbitrate a dispute at the request of the employee party if it has been referred to conciliation and 30 days have passed or a certificate has been issued confirming the dispute has been unresolved.

Loading full text...

Full text loading...


Article metrics loading...


This is a required field
Please enter a valid email address
Approval was a Success
Invalid data
An Error Occurred
Approval was partially successful, following selected items could not be processed due to error