oa Modern Medicine - Treatment of minor eye injuries

Volume 12, Issue 11
  • ISSN : 0259-9333



Minor ocular injuries - including conjunctival and corneal abrasions - can often be managed initially by the primary care doctor, with subsequent referral to an ophthalmologist. Major ocular injuries and all suspected penetrating ocular injuries should be seen immediately by an ophthalmologist.

Loading full text...

Full text loading...


Article metrics loading...


This is a required field
Please enter a valid email address
Approval was a Success
Invalid data
An Error Occurred
Approval was partially successful, following selected items could not be processed due to error