n Personal Finance - I’m living overseas and have no South African bank accounts. How do I get my tax refund? - Q&A

Volume 2019 Number 464
  • ISSN :


Non-resident taxpayers with South African-source income may still have PAYE deducted, or pay provisional tax. Deductions and/or over-estimations of taxable income may result in a refund.

Loading full text...

Full text loading...


Article metrics loading...


This is a required field
Please enter a valid email address
Approval was a Success
Invalid data
An Error Occurred
Approval was partially successful, following selected items could not be processed due to error